Need Hot Water Now? Call Green Approved Solutions Today!
Call Green Approved Solutions today and we’ll have you talking to an actual plumber right from the start. Our experts work quickly to give you the professional water heater repair or installation you deserve. No upsells. No return visits. Just honest prices and genuine customer service, every time.
Call today and enjoy:
- Convenient same-day installations and repairs
- 5-year equipment guarantee
- 1st and 2nd maintenance visit FREE with install
- No money down to rent or finance
- Monthly payments as low as $39.99
Discounts and Rebates up to $1,000 Off Any Tankless Water Heater System!
(Expires March 31st, 2024)Reserve Your Coupon
What is the price to replace a new water heater?
Need a water heater repair? The average repair costs are typically around $250. For a precise quote, book your diagnostic visit today.
What goes into the price of a water heater installation? We’re glad you asked!
- Are you installing a tank or tankless system? You’ll notice tankless water heaters cost a bit more to install than tank systems. That’s because tankless systems are loaded with goodies that increase comfort. You’ll enjoy instant hot water, lower risk of leaks, reduced water use, and lower energy bills!
- What size water heater do you need? Tank water heaters come in different gallon sizes. The higher the capacity of the tank, the more the unit costs. Tankless water heaters on the other hand are sized by flow rate. Higher flow rate means more people can use hot water at the same time. Don’t worry: we can help size your systems to meet your family’s hot water needs perfectly.
- Are you installing gas or electric? Gas water heaters cost more upfront to purchase than electric water heaters. However, gas water heaters are typically more efficient and provide higher energy savings over the lifetime of the unit.
- What kind of efficiency are you looking for? More efficient systems cost less to run, which means more money back in your wallet. You can see how efficient a water heater is by looking at its EF rating. The pros at Green Approved Solutions install some of the most efficient water heaters on the market by some of the most reliable names like John Wood, Navien, and Rinnai.
Tank or tankless: Which is right for me?
Tankless systems can cost as much as $2,500. That’s more than your average tank system, which max out around $2,000. But there are a LOT of reasons why a homeowner would pay a bit more for tankless. Tankless systems have longer lifespans, consume up to 70% less energy, require fewer repairs over their lifetime, and most importantly of all, give you the convenience of INSTANT hot water on demand (that alone is worth the extra money!)
When should I replace my old water heater?
Everyone wants to get the most out of their existing water heater. If it still works when you give it a good kick, why replace it, right?
Alas, it’s not that simple. An old water heater can cost you a FORTUNE if it’s on its last leg. And then there’s the comfort aspect of it. Do you want warm showers only some of the time? That sounds terrible. We’re getting chilly just thinking about it!
Here are a few reasons why you’d replace your water heater:
- Repair costs add up over time. When water heaters age, parts start to fail, and repair costs begin to add up. Critical parts for older systems may cost as much as a new system itself!
- Expensive bills. Have you noticed higher water or energy bills? Your old water heater may be the culprit. A new system can lower energy bills by a lot, especially new tankless systems.
- A bigger family. That tank size was fine when you moved in a few years ago. But not so much anymore. If your family is fighting the Battle of Waterloo for hot water every morning, it might be time for a bigger tank.
- Flood protection. Old tank water heaters are notorious for cracking and flooding garages. Not good. To avoid water damage, replace your water heater after 10 years.
- Convenience. The latest tankless systems deliver hot water instantly to any showerhead or faucet. Once you’ve experienced that, you’ll never go back to the old way again.
Water Heater Systems
John Wood ProLine E50-240 Electric Tank Water Heater
- Capacity: 40 IG, 50 USG, 182 L
- Exclusive TankSaver design to prolong tank life
- Gas lining provides superior corrosion protection
- 6-year tank and part warranty
Navien NPE-A2 Advanced Tankless Water Heater
- 2” PVC up to 75 feet and ½” gas up to 24 feet
- High efficiency up to 0.95 UEF and up to 15:1 TDR
- Durable dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- EZNav™ multi-line control with built-in intuitive software
Rinnai RU160iN Tankless Water Heater
- 15,000 BTU (minimum) to 160,000 BTU (maximum)
- High efficiency 0.95 Energy Factor Score
- 15-year warranty on heat exchanger, 5-year part warranty
- Up to 2x longer lifespan than most tank systems
Why Install with Green Approved Solutions?
Excellent financing options
Free in-home consultations
We serve Toronto and the surrounding areas:
Mississauga, Brampton, Aurora, Toronto Region, York Region, Durham Region, and more
Trusted by your friends and neighbors
We've delivered 5-star service to over 36,000 customers since 2011.